Freescale’s Owners Seek IPO at 36% Discount to Buyout PriceJason Kelly, Ian King and Lee Spears
Freescale Semiconductor Holdings Ltd. is selling shares at a 36 percent discount to what private-equity owners paid as it attempts the biggest initial public offering of a U.S. technology company since Google Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat