Boeing Jumbo Jet Seen at Risk for Delay in ‘Year of the 747’Susanna Ray
Boeing Co.’s plan to ship the first of its newest jumbo jets by mid-2011 as part of the “Year of the 747” risks another delay that would add to the 18-month setback for the plane, two analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas