Dell Rises as Corporate Sales Provide Company Edge Over HPAaron Ricadela
Dell Inc. rose as much as 6.7 percent after its profit topped analysts’ estimates, marking the second straight quarter that the company’s results outshined those of rival Hewlett-Packard Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself