Dell Rises as Corporate Sales Provide Company Edge Over HPAaron Ricadela
Dell Inc. rose as much as 6.7 percent after its profit topped analysts’ estimates, marking the second straight quarter that the company’s results outshined those of rival Hewlett-Packard Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas