Toyota Must Face Unintended-Acceleration Claims, Judge SaysMargaret Cronin Fisk and Bill Callahan
Toyota Motor Corp. lost a bid to dismiss lawsuits by car owners alleging economic loss related to unintended acceleration when a federal judge overseeing the suits made final an order allowing the claims to go forward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts