Geithner Says U.S. Acts to Avoid Debt Limit Through Aug. 2Rebecca Christie
U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said he has taken actions to stave off the federal debt limit until Aug. 2, using accounting measures that involve two retirement funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks