Washington Post Profit Falls 67% as Kaplan Enrollment DropsBrett Pulley and John Lauerman
Washington Post Co. said first-quarter profit fell 67 percent after revenue declined in its Kaplan education unit, which has come under government scrutiny.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn