GM’s First Quarter May Be Most Profitable in 11 Years on SalesDavid Welch and Craig Trudell
General Motors Co., the largest U.S. automaker, may report $1.74 billion in net income for the three months ended in March as rising sales in the U.S. and China helped the company to its best first quarter since 2000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States