Web Dating Going Mobile Bucks Privacy Concern Over Apple, GoogleMatthew Campbell
Apple Inc. and Google Inc. are trying to reassure iPhone and Android handset users they aren’t tracking their locations. Online dating companies are betting their bottom lines on doing just that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day