One in 10 Infants Get Herbal Supplements That May Pose RisksNicole Ostrow
Almost one in 10 infants are given herbal teas and supplements to ease digestion or fussiness, a practice that is potentially harmful because of unknown drug interactions or contaminants in the products, researchers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018