One in 10 Infants Get Herbal Supplements That May Pose RisksNicole Ostrow
Almost one in 10 infants are given herbal teas and supplements to ease digestion or fussiness, a practice that is potentially harmful because of unknown drug interactions or contaminants in the products, researchers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy