Groupon Stops Ads on ‘Apprentice’ Site After ComplaintsDouglas MacMillan and Andy Fixmer
Groupon Inc. said it won’t let ads appear on the website for “The Apprentice” after customers complained about the political views of Donald Trump, the real estate developer who stars on the NBC television show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis