German Unemployment Falls Below 3 Million to 19-Year LowRainer Buergin and Christian Vits
German unemployment fell below 3 million for the first time in almost 19 years in April in adjusted terms, increasing the likelihood that household spending will boost economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap