Rousseff Says She’s ‘Immensely Worried’ on Brazil InflationMario Sergio Lima and Iuri Dantas
Brazil President Dilma Rousseff said she’s “immensely worried” about accelerating prices after the central bank slowed the pace of interest rate increases. Yields on interest-rate futures after this year rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day