Qaddafi ‘Healthy and Well’ After Strike on His Tripoli CompoundGlen Carey
Libya denounced a NATO airstrike on Muammar Qaddafi’s compound as an assassination attempt, as Italy announced it will join in airstrikes on pro-regime forces that threaten civilians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner