Clement Quits King & Spalding Over Marriage Act DecisionSophia Pearson
Paul D. Clement, former top litigator for the Bush administration, resigned as head of Atlanta-based King & Spalding LLP’s national appellate practice after the firm withdrew as counsel for the U.S. House of Representatives in arguing for the Defense of Marriage Act.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill