Clement Quits King & Spalding Over Marriage Act DecisionSophia Pearson
Paul D. Clement, former top litigator for the Bush administration, resigned as head of Atlanta-based King & Spalding LLP’s national appellate practice after the firm withdrew as counsel for the U.S. House of Representatives in arguing for the Defense of Marriage Act.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis