New York Times Shares Fall as Ad Sales, Circulation DeclineAlex Sherman
New York Times Co., publisher of the namesake newspaper, fell after reporting first-quarter revenue that trailed analyst estimates as advertising sales and circulation declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy