Fox’s $3 Billion Dodgers TV Agreement May Hinge on Selig TrusteeRonald Grover and Andy Fixmer
The Los Angeles Dodgers’ new $3 billion broadcast agreement with News Corp.’s Fox may need the approval of Major League Baseball’s yet-to-be-named trustee for the team, according to a former CBS Sports executive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’