Cyprus to Cut Jobs, Contain Pay to Aid Finances, Stavrakis SaysStelios Orphanides and Paul Tugwell
Cyprus’s government plans to cut workers and contain wages on the public payroll to get finances on a sustainable path after the country’s credit rating was downgraded, Finance Minister Charilaos Stavrakis said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem