Gold Futures Top $1,500 on Dollar Slide, Inflation; Silver GainsPham-Duy Nguyen
Gold futures rose to a record for the ninth time this month as a weakening dollar boosted investment demand for the precious metal as an alternative asset. Silver topped $45 an ounce for the first time since 1980.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself