Vedanta Resources Buys 10.4% Stake in Cairn India From PetronasRuth David and Rakteem Katakey
Vedanta Resources Plc, struggling to take over Cairn India Ltd. because of approval delays, bought 10.4 percent in the explorer from Petroliam Nasional Bhd. while offering to buy stake from minority investors at a higher price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks