Canadian March Inflation Jumps to a 30-Month High of 3.3%Greg Quinn
Canada’s inflation rate accelerated in March to the fastest in 2 1/2 years, exceeding all economist forecasts, adding pressure on the Bank of Canada to increase its policy interest rate in the next three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders