Microsoft Needs to Accelerate Product Development, Allen SaysAlex Sherman
Microsoft Corp., the world’s largest software maker, “needs to accelerate the pace of product development” to compete with Google Inc. and Apple Inc., co-founder Paul Allen said in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards