Japan Bike Shop Sales Double on Commuters’ Earthquake FearsHideki Sagiike and Anna Kitanaka
Tokyo residents haunted by the memory of how the March 11 earthquake shut the world’s busiest subway system are returning to bicycle travel, doubling the sales of retailer Asahi Co. in the area last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets