Uganda’s Opposition Leader Besigye Shot During Protest MarchFred Ojambo
Uganda’s main opposition leader, Kizza Besigye, was shot in the arm by a soldier while leading a march to protest against surging fuel prices, an official from his party said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash