Rousseff Wants China Buying More Than Soybeans, Iron OreAndre Soliani and Matthew Bristow
Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff plans to pressure Chinese officials to buy more than Vale SA’s iron ore from Latin America’s biggest economy when her first visit as head of state begins in Beijing today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations