Google’s $700 Million ITA Deal Cleared by Justice DepartmentSara Forden and Jeff Bliss
Google Inc. won U.S. Justice Department approval for its $700 million purchase of ITA Software Inc. on the condition it makes travel data available to search-engine rivals and lets the government review any complaints it’s acting unfairly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up