Government Shutdown Would Suspend IRS Audits, Close ParksNicholas Johnston
The Internal Revenue Service would suspend tax audits, the Small Business Administration’s processing of loan applications would be halted and national parks would close if the federal government is forced into a partial shutdown because of the budget impasse in Congress, an administration official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’