Nymex May Tighten WTI Rules as Refiners Question QualityAaron Clark
The New York Mercantile Exchange may tighten specifications on the West Texas Intermediate oil contract, the U.S. benchmark, because refiners say existing rules fail to eliminate variability that can cut product yields.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt