Blockbuster Auction Pits Dish Network Against Icahn GroupTiffany Kary
Blockbuster Inc.’s auction to sell its movie rental business began as Dish Network Corp. made the highest of five different bids, with the offers pitting liquidators against buyers who would reorganize the bankrupt company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline