Sept. 11 Suspects to Face Guantanamo Military Trial, U.S. SaysJustin Blum
The Obama administration abandoned plans for a civilian trial in New York City for the self-proclaimed mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks and is sending the case to a military commission at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy