Manhattan Apartment Prices Drop 9.9% as Condo Sales TumbleOshrat Carmiel
Manhattan apartment prices dropped in the first quarter as condominium sales plummeted and new-development deals made up the smallest share of the market in almost seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt