IMF Draft Rules Endorse Capital Controls as Last ResortSandrine Rastello
Nations should be able to use capital controls as a last resort to manage inflows of money that threaten their financial stability, according to draft guidelines discussed last week by the board of the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn