Bank of China New York Branch Among August 2007 Fed BorrowersJody Shenn
The New York branch of Bank of China Ltd. was the second-largest borrower from the Federal Reserve’s discount window during a nine-day period in August 2007 as subprime-mortgage defaults first roiled broader markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap