J&J’s McNeil Recalls Tylenol Over Complaints of Musty OdorAlex Nussbaum
Johnson & Johnson’s consumer unit recalled 750,000 bottles and packages of Tylenol and other over-the-counter drugs that may have been produced on improperly cleaned equipment or tainted by a musty odor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing