AgriBank Rises After Profit Beats Estimates on Loan MarginBloomberg News
Agricultural Bank of China Ltd., the nation’s fourth-largest lender, rose the most in six weeks in Hong Kong trading after posting a bigger-than-estimated increase in fourth-quarter profit as loan margins widened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations