Porsche, Schaeffler Are Selling 6.8 Billion Euros in StockCornelius Rahn and Zijing Wu
Porsche SE, the German sportscar maker, and Schaeffler Group, which controls Europe’s second-biggest tiremaker, are selling 6.8 billion euros ($9.6 billion) in stock to cut debt in the busiest week for German equity sales since September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline