Japan’s Relief Shifts to Relocation as Most Food Needs MetNaoko Fujimura
Japan’s relief effort following the March 11 earthquake and tsunami is shifting to relocating the homeless and assisting residents affected by contamination from a crippled nuclear reactor as food needs are being met.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts