Cablevision Said to Be in Talks to Use Falcone Wireless NetworkAlex Sherman and Greg Bensinger
Cablevision Systems Corp. is in discussions with Philip Falcone’s LightSquared Inc. about using the venture’s network to offer wireless services to its customers, according to a person familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing