From Hollywood Insider to Band of Outsiders
During his first week as an assistant at Creative Artists Agency in 1997, Scott Sternberg, 36, realized he didn't want to be a talent agent. "I wasn't going to stake my claim in life on having a good 'drink session,'" he says. However, his Hollywood pedigree eventually helped him launch his fashion label, Band of Outsiders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy