From Hollywood Insider to Band of Outsiders
During his first week as an assistant at Creative Artists Agency in 1997, Scott Sternberg, 36, realized he didn't want to be a talent agent. "I wasn't going to stake my claim in life on having a good 'drink session,'" he says. However, his Hollywood pedigree eventually helped him launch his fashion label, Band of Outsiders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders