Portuguese Bonds Drop as Prime Minister Quits Over Budget CutsLukanyo Mnyanda and Keith Jenkins
Portuguese notes tumbled, leading declines in Europe, as the resignation of Prime Minister Jose Socrates stoked concern the government is moving closer to seeking a bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day