Yankee Parking Garages to Make Debt Payment, Nuveen SaysMartin Z. Braun
The operator of parking garages at the new Yankee Stadium, whose revenue is running 40 percent below projections, will make its April 1 debt payment, according to Nuveen Asset Management, which holds about half of the bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy