Vodafone CEO Aims Keep 45% Percent Stake in Verizon WirelessJonathan Browning
Vodafone Group Plc aims to keep its 45 percent stake in U.S. operator Verizon Wireless and will talk to its partner at the end of the year about getting a dividend from the venture, Chief Executive Officer Vittorio Colao told German magazine Capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards