Japan’s Quake May Hurt Battery, Chip-Wafer, LCD-Panel MarketsMariko Yasu
The global supply of lithium-ion batteries, chip wafers and liquid-crystal display panels may be curtailed after last week’s earthquake in Japan, according to research reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy