U.S. Passes France as World’s Biggest Wine-Consuming NationRyan Flinn
The U.S. passed France as the world’s largest wine-consuming nation for the first time, lifted by its bigger population and an interest in wine-and-cheese culture among young Americans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster