Tribune Co-President Says Noteholder Plan Will ‘Scare’ PartnersSteven Church
If Tribune Co.’s noteholders win permission to reorganize the bankrupt publisher, they will “scare away” potential business partners, company co-President Eddy Hartenstein said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing