Japan Tries to Cool Unstable Atomic Reactor, Thousands EvacuatedYuji Okada, Tsuyoshi Inajima and Yuriy Humber
Japanese officials battling to prevent a meltdown at a nuclear power station after yesterday’s record earthquake are using seawater to try and cool a reactor and prevent damage to the chamber holding its radioactive core.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks