S&P 500 Has Support Similar to November Dip: Technical AnalysisLu Wang
The stock market’s retreat from a February peak may be just as short as its dip in November, because the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is again halting its drop at its weekly “conversion line,” Dahlman Rose & Co. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself