Libya Rebel Recruits Head for Training as Insurgents Build ArmyOla Galal
Hundreds of Libyans marched down a street in rebel-held Benghazi as people leaned out of their balconies cheering, saluting recruits to the rebel forces that have driven Muammar Qaddafi’s loyalists from large swathes of the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders