Libya Rebel Recruits Head for Training as Insurgents Build ArmyOla Galal
Hundreds of Libyans marched down a street in rebel-held Benghazi as people leaned out of their balconies cheering, saluting recruits to the rebel forces that have driven Muammar Qaddafi’s loyalists from large swathes of the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap