Women Are Underrepresented in Heart-Device Studies, Report SaysNicole Ostrow
Women are often underrepresented in studies used to win U.S. approval for medical devices in contradiction of government requirements, a report today in the American Heart Association’s journal Circulation showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy