Iraq Refinery Bombed; Libya Plant’s Supply Cut: Persian Gulf OilAnthony DiPaola
Iraq’s largest oil refinery at Baiji was damaged in an attack that destroyed two of four production lines and killed four employees. Libya’s biggest refinery, Ras Lanuf, had its supply of crude interrupted due to violent clashes there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster