IEA Says Saudis Boosted Oil Shipments After Libyan Shut-InsMargot Habiby and Grant Smith
The International Energy Agency said today that increased oil supplies from Saudi Arabia are heading for the Mediterranean Sea after the conflict in Libya shut in more than half of the country’s production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone